- Renner Bell Schedule [pdf]
- Renner Map
- Safe Carpool Procedures
- Renner Middle School website [link]
- Renner FANS
Welcome to another year of carpool at Renner Middle School, where the parents have a well-deserved reputation for working together each morning to create a safe, orderly, and efficient flow of traffic. To ensure that this tradition continues throughout this new school year, it is vitally important that we heed the following reminders:
- There are two entry lanes into the Renner school community: One way is from West Parker Road, which now has speed bumps, so please slow down and look for walking students. The second entrance is from Willow Bend Drive, which also has speed bumps.
- Parents dropping off students should continue through the Renner carpool line toward the front of the school. Be sure to pull up as far as you can toward the gym to allow more cars through the lane. NO students should get out of a vehicle from the middle or far left lanes. It is very difficult to seeing darting kids in heavy traffic flow.
- Upon reaching the furthest you can pull up, students must be prepared to exit the vehicle immediately–all materials should be gathered and goodbyes already made. Students should be ready to exit the vehicle as soon as it reaches a complete stop.
- Under no circumstances should students be dropped off in a parking lot unless you are parking your car. The parking lots are reserved for parents who have business inside the school. Dropping students off in park lot creates difficult visibility for darting students, as well as interrupts a respectful flow of traffic.
- It is important that everyone remain both courteous and patient and keep in mind that these procedures are designed to ensure the safety of your child, along with all other Renner students.
- Please look out for students in designated crosswalks in the morning and afterschool. We are teaching the students to use these designated areas.
- Lastly, the traffic lane getting back onto West Parker can back up during morning commute, so arriving at school a little earlier is generally more efficient.
After school seems to be the bubbliest time of the day, as students are excited to get home and hug mom and dad, so please be extra vigilant for students getting to their cars. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and concern for all our Renner students!
Main home page for FANS: http://k12.pisd.edu/food-and-nutritional-services
Meal Viewer: http://schools.mealviewer.com/ – You can now access all school cafeteria menus in the palm of your hand! PISD has launched its menus in MealViewer, an app and website that allows everyone to access all breakfast and lunch menus for every school in the district. It even shows what major allergens are in each item, as well as nutritional info. The MealViewer app can be downloaded for free through both the App Store and Google Play for mobile phones, and can be accessed online at schools.mealviewer.com. You can also go to www.pisd.edu ->For Parents ->Food & Nutritional Services (FANS) ->Menus and Nutritional Information. From there you can click on the MealViewer logo and access online instructions.
Pre-pay for School Meals at www.paypams.com. Login to the site at least one week before the beginning of the school year. Balance transfers from year to year. Please direct any questions you may have to Renner‘s FANS Manager Kumei Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org