As a PTA, it is our goal to establish a structure that will provide the following:
- Academic enrichment and enhancement opportunities for Renner students;
- Parent education programs;
- Communication about PTA and school activities;
- Social opportunities to foster school spirit;
- Information about PISD and state legislative issues;
- Volunteer programs to assist students, teachers, and staff;
- Teacher and staff appreciation opportunities;
- A warm, safe, and inviting atmosphere for all Renner students, staff, and families;
- A link to the community surrounding Renner; and
- Funds to meet the general PTA budget from PTA sponsored fundraisers to accomplish PTA goals.
PTA Board and General Membership meetings appear in our calendar.
Do you have a question about the PTA?
Feel free to contact a Board or Chair member any time.
Renner Middle School PTA was established in 2004 and is a member of the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, Area 15 PTA, and Texas Congress of Parents and Teachers, and National PTA.
Welcome to Renner PTA's Membership Toolkit!
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.