As a PTA, it is our goal to establish a structure that will provide the following:
- Academic enrichment and enhancement opportunities for Renner students;
- Parent education programs;
- Communication about PTA and school activities;
- Social opportunities to foster school spirit;
- Information about PISD and state legislative issues;
- Volunteer programs to assist students, teachers, and staff;
- Teacher and staff appreciation opportunities;
- A warm, safe, and inviting atmosphere for all Renner students, staff, and families;
- A link to the community surrounding Renner; and
- Funds to meet the general PTA budget from PTA sponsored fundraisers to accomplish PTA goals.
PTA Board and General Membership meetings appear in our calendar.
Do you have a question about the PTA?
Feel free to contact a Board or Chair member any time.
Renner Middle School PTA was established in 2004 and is a member of the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, Area 15 PTA, and Texas Congress of Parents and Teachers, and National PTA.
- Saturday, June 30
- Sunday, July 1
- Monday, July 2
- Tuesday, July 3
- Wednesday, July 4
- Thursday, July 5
- Friday, July 6