The PTA Reflections Program, sponsored by the National PTA, helps students explore the arts and express themselves.
The 2021-2022 Reflections theme is
I Will CHANGE the World By...
Use your imagination to create a film, song, artwork, photograph, poem, short story or dance routine. You may enter as many times as you like in as many categories as you like. Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form. Be sure to reflect the theme in your work. There also is a special artist division option for students with disabilities to ensure that all students have the opportunity to participate in the program.
The PTA Reflections entry form can be found below:
See Reflections Program entry rules can be viewed below:
Here are a few important reminders:
- Each entry must be the ORIGINAL WORK of 1 student ONLY
- Students may submit more than 1 entry at a time
- Student, or one person in the primary household must be a CURRENT RENNER PTA member
- SUBMISSION TO RENNER FRONT OFFICE BY NOVEMBER 8, 2021
- Advancing entries will be submitted to Council / District Level
Visit the 2020/2021 Reflection Gallery to see examples of entries that were awarded by Texas PTA.
For questions, please email the Reflections chair at Reflections@RennerPTA.org.