Welcome to the Renner PTA Website
Membership starts here - please login or register
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.
July 1st - Renner PTA Website opens (order school supplies, spirit wear, PTA membership and more!) Complete PISD Volunteer Clearance HERE
July 24th - PISD Online Registration & Emergency Card Update on Parent Portal
August 6th - Packet Pick Up: 6th grade 8-10 AM; 7th & 8th grades 11 AM-1 PM
August 8th - Mustang Meet and Greet (incoming 6th grade) 6:00 PM
August 12th - First Day of School 7:45 AM
August 19th - Back to School Coffee and General PTA Meeting in library 9:15 AM
August 26th - Renner Open House 6:00 PM
We challenge YOU to be a part of your child’s school comm-YOU-nity and join the Renner PTA today!
Membership costs only $25 for a 2-adult membership, or $20 for a single adult membership for the entire school year.
What does PTA really do, and what does my money pay for? Here are some examples:
- Fun social events for the kids throughout the year,
- Fundraisers like the Color Run, the Book Fair, and Packet Pick-Up day (saving you money on school supplies bought in bulk),
- PE apparel, music t-shirts, and other spirit wear,
- Teacher grants for improvements to the school
- Hosting teacher appreciation lunches that aren’t paid for by your tax dollars,
- Guest speakers and experts brought into the school to discuss current topics of interest such as technology, and internet safety for the kids and parents.
If you have any questions, contact Kara Grimes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Supplies for 2019-2020
School Supplies for the 2019-2020 school are available to purchase HERE. Supplies purchased online should be picked up at Renner on August 6th.
6th Grade 8:00-10:00
7th and 8th Grade 11:00-1:00
- Friday, July 26
- Monday, July 29
- Tuesday, July 30
- Wednesday, July 31
- Monday, August 5
- Tuesday, August 6