Welcome to Renner! Go Mustangs!!
2017 - 2018 FORMS NOW OPEN
• Starting July 1st – All PTA and other volunteers in Plano schools will need to renew their status online by clicking here. Renewals must be done annually. We love our volunteers!
• Monday, July 10th – Friday, August 4th – Please click on the login on the left hand side bar or click "my account" in the top tool bar to start your registration and to order your school supplies, spirit wear, yard signs and car decals (for orchestra, band and choir), and PTA membership. Click here for school supply lists2017-2018 School Supply List and electives supply list 2017-2018 School Supply Lists Electives.
For teams such as volleyball, football, basketball and track, the yard signs, decals, and team athletic wear will be ordered separately once players are established. Note that yearbooks are purchased later in the year.
IMPORTANT – Bring your receipt to pick up your supplies on August 10th.
• Starting August 1st – Update your Emergency Card online at www.mypisd.net.
• Thursday, August 10th – 1 Day Only! Packet / Schedule Pickup (as set by PISD)!
Pick up supplies, schedule, PE Uniform, spirit wear, etc. You must bring your receipt from your school supply order to pickup supplies. If you cannot be there, please give your receipt to a friend who can pick them up for you, otherwise you will have to wait until the 1st day of school.
6th Grade: 8:00am–10:00am
7th Grade: 11:00am–1:00pm
8th Grade: 2:00pm–4:00pm
• Thursday, August 17th – 6th Grade Renner Roundup Bash!
All 6th grade students are invited (parents and siblings invited as well). Come out to Renner for a fun night before school starts!
• Monday, August 21st – First Day of School! School hours are 8:30am–3:30pm. The building opens at 7:50am.
• Monday, August 28th, 9:15am – Welcome Back Coffee / PTA General Meeting in the Renner library. Come by and hear from Mrs. Engelking, Principal, and Mr. Stamper, Assistant Principal, and other speakers after drop off.